Nila Vehar | Senior Counsel
Over 25 years of business and non-profit management experiencing with a focus on leadership, development, communications and management.
Most recently, Nila served as Director of Donor Relations for the Aplastic Anemia and MDS International Foundation, an organization dedicated to helping people with rare bone marrow failure diseases.
Former leadership positions with national non-profit organizations:
- Deputy Director, Development & Marketing for Public Citizen
- Grant Manager, American Lung Association
- Development Director, National Association for College Admission Counseling
- Director, Congressional Fellowship Program, The Conference Board
- Executive Director, Presidential Classroom.
- Robert Morris University, B.S. in Economics
- Georgetown University, Ethics & Public Policy graduate course work
- George Washington University, Government Affairs graduate course work