The Development Companion Quarterly Newsletter
The Development Companion© from DeWitt & Associates is a quarterly journal for nonprofit chief executives, Board members, key volunteers, and development professionals.
Designed to be “user friendly,” the Development Companion© provides easy access to the process of operating a development program in a 1, 2, 3 . . .step-by-step format. Every issue is steeped in sound, proven development principles.
Think of the Development Companion© as a tool box. With each issue focusing on one topic, you will be adding another tool to your collection of handy references to assist you and your staff in doing your jobs.
Because we want to make the Development Companion©an increasingly valuable tool, we will be responsive to your input on topics to be covered. Also, we will make every effort to answer by e-mail or regular mail questions that may have been raised by the topic, and our approach to it.
Some of the topics covered in past issues:
- Annual Fund — Acquiring, Keeping, and Growing Donors
- The Anatomy of a Development Program
- Board Ownership — Essential to Institutional Strength
- Raising Major Gifts — Identifying, Cultivating, & Asking for Special Support
- Capital Campaigns — Preparing for Success
- Governance As Leadership
We cover many other development subjects with specific steps to help you succeed!
- The First Quarter 2016 Issue: “Short Ride on a Fast Machine“
- The Second Quarter 2016 Issue: “Summer – A Time for Assessment and Planning“
- The Third Quarter 2016 Issue: “Integrity“
- The Fourth Quarter 2016 Issue: “The More Things Change“
- The First Quarter 2017 Issue: “Development Professionals Must Keep the Faith and Promote the Faith”
- The Second Quarter 2017 Issue: “Getting Serious About Raising Major Gifts”
- The Third Quarter 2017 Issue: “Life Cycles of Nonprofits”
- The Fourth Quarter 2017 Issue: “Turning the Page to 2018”