The consultants of DeWitt & Associates focus attention on the essential aspects of productive development, analyzing your current program and providing specific counsel to achieve funding and communications goals.
- Building and Operating Effective Development Programs
- Capital Campaign Planning and Implementation
- Campaign Readiness Studies and Development Program Audits
- Improving or Beginning Annual Fund Programs
- Strengthening Your Marketing and Communications Program to “Tell Your Story” to Key Constituencies
- Strategic Planning That Builds Prospect Ownership
- Case Statement Development and Use
- Foundation Grant-Seeking Expertise
- Electronic Prospect Research
- Donor Data Systems
- Beginning and Operating Estate-Related Giving Programs
- Governing Boards and Foundation Boards Workshops, Retreats, Training
- Search services for Executive Directors, Presidents, and Development Officers
- Staff and Volunteer Recruitment, Training, and Motivation
- Event Planning and Management
Our Basic Principle: Our work is always tailored to your particular situation.
We do not believe in boilerplate solutions or formulas, though we know that there are key development principles that must be applied for success.